ASTROLOGIJA ZA POCETNIKE

Nazad   Astrologija za pocetnike - Astrology For Beginners > >

Dobrodošli na Astrologija za pocetnike - Astrology For Beginners forum.

Trenutno gledate forum AFB i kao gost imate ođredena ograničenja. Kada nam se pridružite - registrujete i postanete član besplatnog AFB foruma, moći ćete da objavljujete nove teme, učestvujete u diskusijama i glasanju, komunicirate sa ostalim članovima putem privatnih poruka (PM), uploadujete razne sadržaje, koristite chat ali i sve ostale pogodnosti našeg Foruma. Registracija je brza, jednostavna i potpuno besplatna, prema tome, priključite se sada!!

Ako imate problema u toku registracije ili logovanja, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Odgovor

Opcije Teme Pretraži Temu Način Prikaza

Old 06-05-2014, 08:16   #31
drblavur
Obično gatalo

drblavur je offline
Registrovan: Feb 2007
drblavur je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefik VIdi Poruku

Samo sto je ta logika nistavna na juznoj polulopti(eventuano da se sve obrne), a za ekvator tek.
HAHAHAHAH, ala ti sabiraš babe i žabe. Da nisi jedan od onih koji tvrde da se na južnoj hemisferi okreće Zodijak??
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2014, 09:44   #32
Malefik
Druid

Malefik je offline
Registrovan: Jan 2009
Malefik će postati poznat uskoro
Standardno

Ne, ne, temperament licnosti je u pitanju. Mozes se ti smejati koliko hoces, ali objasnjenje koje presveti Ptolomej navodi je nelogicno za ekvator i juznu poluloptu, ako se dostojanstva baziraju na "najtoplijim i plodnijim" danima, kao i prema suncostaju letnjem.

Last edited by Malefik; 06-05-2014 at 11:13..
Submit to Digg   O astrologiji Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2014, 11:28   #33
drblavur
Obično gatalo

drblavur je offline
Standardno

Da si procitao Ptolomeja video bi da je to drugačije nego što ga prezentiraš

Old 06-05-2014, 14:19   #34
Vojvotkinja

Vojvotkinja je offline
Registrovan: Aug 2006
Vojvotkinja je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Trebam li vam što?

Old 06-05-2014, 16:05   #35
Malefik
Druid

Malefik je offline
Standardno

Pretpostavka je majka svih zajeba, a posto ja jedini ovde pruzam konkretne dokaze, ni ovo nece biti izuzetak. Dakle odlomci iz Tetrabiblosa:

17. Of the Houses of the Several Planets.
The planets also have familiarity with the parts of the zodiac, through what are called their houses, triangles, exaltations, terms, and the like. The system of houses is of the folIowing nature. Since of the twelve signs the most northern, which are closer than the others to our zenith and therefore most productive of heat and of warmth are Cancer and Leo, they assigned these to the greatest and most powerful heavenly bodies, that is, to the luminaries, as houses, Leo, which is masculine, to the sun and Cancer, feminine, to the moon . In keeping with this they assumed the semicircle from Leo to Capricorn to be solar and that from Aquarius to Cancer to be lunar, so that in each of the semicircles One sign might be assigned to each of the five planets as its own, One bearing aspect to the sun and the other to the moon, consistently with the spheres of their motion and the peculiarities of their natures. For to Saturn, in whose nature cold prevails, as opposed to heat, and which occupies the orbit highest and farthest from the luminaries, were assigned the signs opposite Cancer and Leo, namely Capricorn and Aquarius, with the additional reason that these signs are cold and wintry, and further that their diametrical aspect is not consistent with beneficence. To Jupiter, which is moderate and below Saturn's sphere, were as signed the two signe next to the foregoing, windy and fecund, Sagittarius and Pisces, in triangular
aspect to the luminaries, which is a harmonious and beneficent configuration. Next, to Mars, which is dry in nature and occupies a sphere under that of Jupiter, there were assigned again the two signs, contiguous to the former, Scorpio and Aries, having a similar nature, and, agreeably to Mars' destructive and inharmonious quality, in quartile aspect to the luminaries. To Venus, which is temperate and beneath Mars, were given the next two signs, which are extremely fertile, Libra and Taurus. These preserve the harmony of the sextile aspect; another reason is that this planet at most is never more than two signs removed from the sun in either direction. Finally, there were given to Mercury, which never is farther removed from the sun than One sign in either direction and is beneath the others and closer in a way to both of the luminaries, the remaining signs, Gemini and Virgo, which are next to the houses of the luminaries.

A tvoj argument je ovo

2. Of the Characteristics of the lnhabitants of the General Climes.
The demarcation of national characteristics is established in part by entire parallels and angles, through their position relative to the ecliptic and the sun. For while the region which we inhabit is in One of the northern quarters; the people who live under the more southern parallels, that is, those from the equator to the summer tropic, since they have the sun over their heads and are burned by it, have black skins and thick, woolly hair, are contracted in form and shrunken in stature, are sanguine of nature, and in habits are for the most part savage because their homes are continually oppressed by heat; we call them by the general name Ethiopians. Not only do we see them in this condition, but we likewise observe that their climate and the animals and plants of their region plainly give evidence of this baking by the sun. Those who live under the more northern parallels, those, I mean, who have the Bears over their heads, since they are far removed from the zodiac and the heat of the sun, are therefore cooled; but because they have a richer share of moisture, which is most nourishing and is not there exhausted by heat, they are white in complexion, straight-haired, tall and well-nourished, and somewhat cold by nature; these too are savage in their habits, because their dwelling places are continually cold. The wintry character of their climate, the size of their plants, and the wildness of their animals are in accord with these qualities. We call these men, too, by a general name, Scythians. The inhabitants of the region between the summer tropic and the Bears, however, since the sun is neither directly over their heads nor far distant at its noon-day transits, share in the equable temperature of the air, which varies, to be sure, but has no violent changes from heat to cold. They are therefore medium in colouring, of moderate stature, in nature equable, live
close together, and are civilized in their habits. The southernmost of them are in general more shrewd and inventive, and better versed in the knowledge of things divine because their zenith is close to the zodiac and to the planets revolving about it. Through this affinity the men themselves are characterized by an activity of the soul which is sagacious, investigative, and fitted for pursuing the sciences specifically called mathematical. Of them, again, the eastern group are more masculine, vigorous of soul, and frank in all things, because one would reasonably assume that the orient partakes of the nature of the sun. This region therefore is diurnal, masculine, and right-handed, even as we - observe that among the animals too their right-hand parts are better fitted for strength and vigour. Those to the west are more feminine, softer of soul, and secretive, because this region, again, is lunar, for it is always in the west that the moon emerges and makes its appearance after conjunction. For this reason it appears to be a nocturnal clime, feminine, and, in contrast with the orient, left-handed. And now in each of these general regions certain special conditions of character and customs naturally ensue. For as likewise, in the case of the climate, even within the regions that in general are reckoned as hot, cold, or temperate, certain localities and countries have special peculiarities of excess or deficiency by reason of their situation, height, lowness, or adjacency; and again, as some peoples are more inclined to horsemanship because theirs is a plain country, or to seamanship because they live close to the sea, or to civilization because of the richness of their soil, so also would one discover special traits in each arising from the natural familiarity of their particular climes with the stars in the signs of the zodiac. These traits, too, would be found generally present, but not in every individual. We must, then, deal with the subject summarily, in so far as it might be of use for the purpose of particular investigations.

Sto znaci jack and shit, and jack left town, u kontekstu ovoga sto ja pominjem, logike i verodostojnosti dodela dostojanstava planeta. Dakle ako je jul/avgust dobio mesec/sunce, zbog toplote, na juznoj polulopti se to desava u decembru//januaru, a za ekvator niko ne zna i vesto ga izbegava.

Old 06-05-2014, 21:01   #36
drblavur
Obično gatalo

drblavur je offline
Standardno

Pobrkao si stvari

Old 07-05-2014, 20:35   #37
Malefik
Druid

Malefik je offline
Standardno

Zapravo i nisam

Old 08-05-2014, 20:56   #38
Poppy
Druid

Poppy je offline
Registrovan: Apr 2008
Poppy će postati poznat uskoro
Standardno

Poceraste i ovo malo kvalitetnih ljudi sa foruma sto je ostalo.

Old 08-05-2014, 21:27   #39
Malefik
Druid

Malefik je offline
Standardno

Samo da si nam ti tu
Naši sponzori
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2015, 11:36   #40
mrgud78
Veštac

mrgud78 je offline
Registrovan: Oct 2012
mrgud78 će postati poznat uskoromrgud78 će postati poznat uskoro
Standardno

A ja mislila ovde cu naci smernice za pocetke u astrologiji
Naši sponzori
Advertisement

Odgovor

Posetioci koji trenutno gledaju ovu temu: 1 (0 član/članova i 1 gosti/gostiju)

Opcije Teme Pretraži Temu
Pretraži Temu:

Napredna pretraga
Način Prikaza