ASTROLOGIJA ZA POCETNIKE

Nazad   Astrologija za pocetnike - Astrology For Beginners > Moderna astrologija > Šta će biti sutra?

Šta će biti sutra? Tranziti, direkcije, solari...
Duhovni zivot

Dobrodošli na Astrologija za pocetnike - Astrology For Beginners forum.

Trenutno gledate forum AFB i kao gost imate ođredena ograničenja. Kada nam se pridružite - registrujete i postanete član besplatnog AFB foruma, moći ćete da objavljujete nove teme, učestvujete u diskusijama i glasanju, komunicirate sa ostalim članovima putem privatnih poruka (PM), uploadujete razne sadržaje, koristite chat ali i sve ostale pogodnosti našeg Foruma. Registracija je brza, jednostavna i potpuno besplatna, prema tome, priključite se sada!!

Ako imate problema u toku registracije ili logovanja, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Odgovor

LinkBack Opcije Teme Pretraži Temu Način Prikaza

i po kucama...
Old 30-09-2007, 01:56   #16
Veštac

saandraa je offline
Registrovan: Apr 2007
saandraa je na dobrom putu
Standardno i po kucama...

Neptune Transits to the Houses

Neptune Transits the First House

This influence sensitizes your mind, body, and soul to a higher energy. It can act to soften your disposition as you become more attuned to the subtleties in your environment and in everyday activities. You absorb the mood of those around you quite easily now, and your disposition is somewhat changeable as a result. This transit can add a mysterious aura to the way you project yourself to others. You tend to be less practical than you are idealistic, dreamy, and sensitive. Some of you may find the mundane concerns of life too boring, too drab to grab your attention! Some may feel less confident, as their direction in life is uncertain; others may attune themselves to a stronger spiritual purpose.

Neptune Transits the Second House

Neptune's influence in the second house has the effect of changing your value system. You may be careless with your money during this long-term cycle. Some financial insecurity may be part of the picture. Watching out for scams or risky speculative investments is necessary.

Neptune Transits the Third House

During this cycle, you learn to rely on your intuition. You may have some problems arising from your inattention to details, practical matters, and facts and figures. Others may find you less reliable in terms of making appointments on time or remembering them at all! Some challenges putting your thoughts into words likely leads to a stronger appreciation for such things as musical lyrics, poetry, and other art forms that experiment with modes of expression. You are likely to discover more imaginative means of expressing yourself. Neptune stimulates your imagination and intuition. Your words are more poetic and perhaps even inspirational.

Neptune Transits the Fourth House

This cycle may bring some confusion about your connections to your past, family, or home life. You are more idealistic than usual when it comes to relationships with close loved ones, particularly family, which can cause a few problems if you‘re not careful. A noncommittal attitude in your personal life could leave people in your life feeling frustrated with you as you attempt to find yourself. Alternatively, there could be some distancing involved with family members, or family members need special care requiring you to make some sacrifices. During this cycle, you may find that you require more sleep than usual and that you are easily drained.

Neptune Transits the Fifth House

Your romantic life is more colorful and rich during this cycle. You are highly romantic, but also somewhat prone to self-deception--seeing what you want to see in a lover rather than what really is. Being "in love with love" is quite probable now. Love can be very romantic for you, but it can also be complicated or downright elusive! You may find yourself falling in love with someone unattainable or attached, for example; or you might attach yourself to someone who you deem needs "saving". Use some caution in this respect. Drama in romance can be lovely, but too much of it will only leave you yearning and perhaps even heartbroken. Some confusing elements may enter your life in terms of your children. This is a very imaginative transit for your creativity.

Neptune Transits the Sixth House

You are more susceptible to medications, chemicals, and other such things during this long-term cycle, so keep this in mind. Stress more easily affects your health as well. Some confusion on the job may be part of the picture, or your job may steer towards compassionate service, charity, or other helping professions. Neptune's presence here can make it more challenging to stick to routines or schedules.

Neptune Transits the Seventh House

Ambiguities surrounding close partnerships are felt during this cycle. The area of close one-to-one partnerships may be on somewhat shaky ground. Uncertainty about a partnership, or a feeling that partnership is elusive, may be part of the picture. Some of you will be dealing with frustrating behavior on the part of a spouse or close partner. You may be judging him or her as behaving quite foolishly or irresponsibly. Some may be meeting potential partners who seem to be "the one", but who ends up being elusive or disappointing. The tendency to attract people who you deem needy of being "saved" could be problematic. Others will be connecting with a new level of spirituality in their relationships, recognizing that one can't control a partner, and that a partner shouldn't have to follow a particular script.

Neptune Transits the Eighth House

You may encounter some challenges regarding shared finances or property during this cycle. On the other hand, a loan or other form of support may come through unexpectedly, even in a mysterious fashion. Intimate relationships can be highly colorful, perhaps with spiritual undercurrents, but also a little confusing. The boundaries that are normally drawn between what is yours and what is mine may be blurred somewhat during this Neptune transit. A partner could have unsettled finances, and this could impact your own finances. Do be wary of anything that even slightly resembles fraud. Lending others money may be a lesson in frustration now.

Neptune Transits the Ninth House

Your overall perspective on life is expanding, and you are more willing to embrace unusual, mystical, or spiritual philosophies. You are slightly more impressionable than usual. Your personality and manner is appealingly mysterious and soft--others sense your increased compassion. Seeking friends or lovers who are soul companions is possible during this phase. A stronger interest in the arts, especially those that draw upon the emotions, is indicated. Some confusion regarding travel, legal affairs, or higher education is also possible now.

Neptune Transits the Tenth House

Neptune clouding your vision of where it is you are headed in life can cause some inner restlessness and confusion. If you are a person who thrives on a master plan--something that is elusive during this period of your life--you could find this a distressing period until you adapt to this influence. Unusual circumstances, coincidences, or some level of secrecy and mystery surround your career or reputation. Others may not be seeing you for who you are, but rather what they'd like you to be. Try not to encourage this behavior, as tempting as it might be to do so.

Neptune Transits the Eleventh House

Neptune's movement through your eleventh house adds some color and imagination to your social life. During this cycle, you may face the need to draw some boundaries with friends and the demands of others. Even if you are not normally one to give in to peer pressure, Neptune's influence here may be somewhat confusing. Your loyalty to certain groups or friends may be misplaced, for example. You experience a subtle yearning to belong with a friend or a group who shares your own ideals. This can lead you to attach yourself to unusual, more spiritual, or downright wacky friends...well, colorful ones at the very least. Friends, or friendship itself, may be elusive during this cycle. Confusion as to who or what you belong to characterizes this period.

Neptune Transits the Twelfth House

This is one of the most favorable house transits for Neptune, as Neptune feels right at home in the twelfth house. This is a pleasant placement for this mysterious and elusive planet. You likely find joy in a certain amount of solitude, and dreams are especially rich and involved. You may be paying more attention to signs, symbols, and omens in your life. You are building your faith in all that is "unseen".

SOLARNA2011/2012
Submit to Digg   Reply With Quote
Naši sponzori
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2007, 16:57   #17
Veštac

Andreina je offline
Registrovan: Jan 2007
Andreina je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Od aprila 2007 pa sve do januara 2009, natalni NE u 6 polju (skoro blizu descedenta) je u sekstilu sa tranzitnim NE u 9 polju. Citam da bi to trebalo znaciti nekakvo "budjenje", nekakvu potragu za zivotnom istinom, novi stavovi u vezi zivotne filozofije. Ne verujem da se ovaj aspekt oseca nesto posebno u opipljivom smislu, mozda se reflektira vise na duhovnom nivou, ali ako neko ima nekakvo iskustvo, rado bih ga saslusala. Mozda i nije tako kao sto mislim.

Old 05-12-2007, 21:56   #18
Obično gatalo

Miky je offline
Registrovan: Oct 2007
Miky je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Ima li neko iskustvo sa tranzitom Neptuna kroz 12. polje? Kazu da je ovo najbolji polozaj za Neptuna .. jel to mozda objasnjava to sto vec duze vreme mi se ne izlazi iz kuce, prijatelje sam batalila, samo se druzim preko virtuelnog sveta, na netu .. ne izlazi mi se, skroz zatvorena u kuci .. mozda istakne sve ono sto je tajno, bilo koji cin?

Old 06-12-2007, 18:58   #19
Druid

selena je offline
selena je na dobrom putu
Standardno

meni je neptun lagano počeo ulaziti u 5 polje i tranzitirati mjesec,veneru i mars i baš se osječam kao da sam ponovno 15 godina-izgubljeno i blesavo,a pošto mi se približava i čvorovima vrača mi i prošlost u život tako da ulazim u drugi pubertet a jedva sam izašla iz prvog.
tekstovi od saandrae su super!!!!jedino meni nije baš super u životu jer neznam šta da radim!!!!

Old 17-12-2007, 01:39   #20
Veštac

karma je offline
Registrovan: May 2007
karma je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Mene već dugo muči ne 90 mo.... i jedva čekam da me pusti na miru....

Old 05-02-2008, 19:16   #21
Druid

Tristran je offline
Registrovan: Dec 2007
Tristran je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Meni ce uci u 5. polje u aprilu i nece izlaziti do 2O20-i neke... Da se nadam drugoj mladosti? Super...

Old 05-02-2008, 19:22   #22
Druid

selena je offline
selena je na dobrom putu
Standardno

ne znam baš draga pod onim da sam u 2 pubertetu sam mislila reći da tek sad znam da neznam šta želim i dal želim dalje tako živeti-nek mi oproste svi koje ću možda povrijediti u budućem razdoblju jer želim promjenu iako ni sam trenutno ne znam što i kako....

Old 05-02-2008, 19:44   #23
Druid

Tristran je offline
Standardno

Koliko ja vidim, ti si sasvim pri kraju tog perioda...meni tek pocinje.
Ako treba da biram izmedju Urana i Neptuna-biram Neptun, bolje u oblacima nego pod stresom...
Tebi je doticao Mesec u t kvadratu, pa nije cudna emotivna zbrka.

Old 05-02-2008, 19:58   #24
Druid

selena je offline
selena je na dobrom putu
Standardno

možda jesam pri kraju ali pametnija nisam osim šta sad znam da sam mogla nekad postupiti drukčije jer me netko volio....
uran mi ulazi lagano u 7 kuću-zbrka ali .......
to što sam u oblacima ne znači da nisam bila pod stresom...pubertet je najveći stres vidjet češ draga -želim ti sreću
Naši sponzori
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2008, 20:08   #25
Druid

Tristran je offline
Standardno

Joj...moram sebe utesiti, ispratila sam Urana i mislila da se odmorim, Neptun se dosunjao i sta cu sad? Nadam se da sam sazrela za njegove uticaje.Hvala ti na lepim zeljama, draga!

Old 05-02-2008, 23:51   #26
Veštac

karma je offline
Registrovan: May 2007
karma je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran VIdi Poruku
Meni ce uci u 5. polje u aprilu i nece izlaziti do 2O20-i neke... Da se nadam drugoj mladosti? Super...
i meni će uskoro, i ja ispraćam urana koji mi je samo radio nered...uh, a i neptun mi je kvadrirao mjesec ( još uvvijek je blizu), znaš kaj....jedva čekam da prođe jer ću se rasprsnuti...btw...koji orbis se uzima kod tranzitnih aspekata ?

Old 06-02-2008, 00:15   #27
Druid

Tristran je offline
Standardno

Ne znam odgovor Karmice, verovatno zavisi od planete...vazno je da ti se kvadratura udaljava i da mozes odahnuti, a valjda su i godine ucinile dovoljno, da ne zalutamo bas tako lako!

Old 09-02-2008, 20:03   #28
Obično gatalo

loreley je offline
loreley je na dobrom putu
Standardno

moj neptun dobro muti po mojoj 4 i 5 kući-problemi sa vezama i roditeljima...nadam se da se neću utopiti!!!

Old 24-02-2008, 21:02   #29

Skorpija je offline
Registrovan: Aug 2006
Skorpija je na dobrom putu
Standardno

Koliki je dozvoljeni orbis za tranz.neptun? Meni je asc na 25* sco,a tu su sunce,mars i merkur,a tranzitnom neptunu fale jos 3* do ekz.kvadrata.Ne znam sta tacno donosi taj kvadrat narocito sa asc i suncem.

Old 02-03-2008, 20:06   #30
Obično gatalo

jupiter u raku je offline
jupiter u raku je na dobrom putu
Standardno

tranzitni neptun mi je u 5 k i to na JMČ....???

dokle će da me zaluđuje,ii da li je samo to njegov

uticaj?
Naši sponzori
Advertisement

Odgovor

Posetioci koji trenutno gledaju ovu temu: 1 (0 član/članova i 1 gosti/gostiju)

Opcije Teme Pretraži Temu
Pretraži Temu:

Napredna pretraga
Način Prikaza